This Old House is on Facebook! How did I never think to look for it before? I was flipping through my last issue of the magazine and noticed the Facebook url at the bottom of an ad for their 30th season. By the way, I am the same age as This Old House. How cool. You can find the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/ThisOldHouse. I may have sent some of you an invitation already. Friday, February 5, 2010
didya know?
This Old House is on Facebook! How did I never think to look for it before? I was flipping through my last issue of the magazine and noticed the Facebook url at the bottom of an ad for their 30th season. By the way, I am the same age as This Old House. How cool. You can find the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/ThisOldHouse. I may have sent some of you an invitation already. 